If you don’t know about tahini sauce on roasted veggies, please try it right now. And by right now I mean tomorrow because you’ve probably already planned and committed your food for today!
Tahini sauce is better than just straight tahini, because it’s thinner, goes farther, and is more deliciously lemon-y and garlic-y. And it’s also so simple and easy! I make this sauce all the time. Tahini bowls are my go-to weeknight meals. This sauce is excellent on every combination of roasted vegetables and beans that I can think of.
Go-To Tahini Sauce
Each Serving Contains:
- 1/2 Protein Serving
I like to make this in batches and store it in single-serving containers for the next couple of days. One serving of this dressing is plenty for a big bowl of food, and only contains half of a protein so that you can use the rest of your protein for something else like chickpeas or nuts!
- 3 oz of tahini
- 1 medium sized lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or a small clove of garlic, crushed
- Water to thin
- Mix the ingredients up in a small container with a fork.
- Whisk until pourable but not watery.
- Portion out into 3 equal sized servings. One serving weight will vary depending on how thick you make it. I portion it into small dressing containers or tiny jars and just know that one container equals 1/2 of a protein serving.
- Eat on everything.