Miso Sesame Dressing
Each Serving Contains:
- 1/2 Protein
- 1 Fat Serving
- 1 small thumb fresh ginger (or less, depending on taste preference)
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon white miso, (the mildest kind)
- 2 oz tahini (1 protein)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 oz dark toasted sesame oil (2 fats)
- 1 tablespoon mirin (optional, can be triggering for some)
- Water to thin (if desired)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blend all ingredients.
- Divide into two portions.
- This yummy meal is inspired by this recipe over at Smitten Kitchen.
- The protein comes from the tahini only, the miso is a condiment. The fat comes from the oil. The dressing quantity is very generous, maybe even a little too much!
- If you divide the batch into 4 servings instead of 2, you can count each as 1/4 of a protein 1/2 of a fat serving.