Roasted Cauliflower w/ Turmeric Tahini Sauce
Each Serving Contains:
- 1 Veggie Serving (adjust quantity to your individual food plan)
- 1 Protein
- 1 Fat
- Brussels Sprouts
- Onions or Leeks
- 1 serving of Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- The Turmeric Tahini Sauce (above) contributes 1 fat serving.
- Light oil spray for roasting the veggies
- Note: I split my oil here and put a little less into the dressing than is called for and use the rest of my oil serving to roast the veggies.
*These measurements comply with the Bright Line Eating female weight loss food plan. Adjust quantities as needed for your own individual food plan.
- Grain Additions: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, cooked grain of any kind, all yummy!
- Protein Additions: Add tofu or tempeh, or increase tahini.
- Fat Additions: Add more oil for roasting veggies or add it into the sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop the veggies (and potato, if including it) and spray them lightly with oil (optional). Add salt, pepper, and a dusting of curry powder or turmeric, and begin roasting.
- Meanwhile, mix together the dressing.
- Roast veggies for about 30 minutes, or until sufficiently roasty and delicious.
- Weigh your veggies and top with all that tahini turmeric goodness! That’s it!