Cilantro Jalapeño Pesto
Each Serving Contains:
- 1 Fat Serving
- 1/2 Protein Serving
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, stems included
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (1 small lime)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 oz olive oil (4 fat servings)
- 4 oz dry toasted almonds, pistachios, pecans, pine nuts, pepitas, or walnuts (2 protein servings)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped to your desired level of smoothness or chunkiness.
- Divide into 4 equal portions, or weigh the whole batch and divide by 4 to find out what one serving equals.