Green Goddess Dressing
Each Serving Contains:
- 1 Fat Serving
- 1/4 Protein Serving
- 2 oz pistachios or nuts (1 protein)
- 2 oz avocado (1 fat)
- 1.5 oz or 3 TBSP olive oil (3 fats)
- 1 cup packed parsley and cilantro leaves (total combined)
- 1/2 small jalapeño, ribs and seeds removed (optional)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Make this sauce using a blender or food processor. You can blend for a long time to make a smooth dressing-like sauce, or you can blend lightly for a chunky pesto-like consistency. Thin with 1/4-1/2 cup water (depending on desired consistency).
Ideas for Use:
- Put this on salads, roasted veggies, etc. Be creative!