Plant-Based Ranch Dressing
Each Serving Contains:
- 1 Fat Serving
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) vegan mayo – I use Hampton Creek’s Just Mayo (4 fat servings)
- 1 oz (2 tablespoons) plant-based milk
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/8 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients in a small jar or bottle with a fork.
- Add milk or water to desired consistency. I count the milk as a condiment here because it’s such a small amount, but you could use water if that bothers you.
- This dressing keeps well in the fridge for however long mayo and milk keep in the fridge.
Ideas for Use:
- Put on salads, or try the BBQ Tempeh Bowl w/ Ranch Dressing.