Garlic & Herb Roasted Mushrooms
Each Serving Contains:
- 4-5 oz Veggies
- 1/2 Fat Serving
- 1 lb whole crimini mushrooms, halved or whole, stems trimmed if desired
- 1 tbsp olive oil (1 fat servings)
Condiments & Spices
- 1 tbsp herbs de province (or any Italian herb combination)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a shallow baking pan, arrange mushrooms in single layer. Add mushrooms and toss with the measured oil, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven when browned.