OMG. I am obsessed with this sauce right now. It’s spicy, creamy, vegan, oil-free, and absolutely killer on a savory breakfast.
I was going to wait to share this recipe as part of my upcoming cookbook (did you catch my little announcement about that?) but it’s way too good to keep to myself.
The best part about it is that it’s oil free, so it can be counted towards a protein serving and used in a BLE breakfast!!
What should you put it on you may ask?
Check out the bottom of this post, there’s a couple of sneak preview photos for my cookbook. It’s amazing on anything involving potatoes, veggies, eggs, avocado, corn, and southwest flavors. Enjoy!! 🙂
- 1/2 cup tahini 4 oz
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 chipotle chili pepper canned in adobo sauce
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Water or non-dairy milk to thin
- Blend all ingredients in a small blender cup, or in a small jar with an immersion blender. Add water or milk to reach desired consistency.
- Divide into 4 equal servings.